Important Information About COVID-19
- Wash your hands often with soap and water or use a hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Practice physical distancing by staying at least 6 feet from other people who are not in your household.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face mast when around others.
- Always cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you sneeze or cough. Or, if you don't have a tissue, use the inside of your elbow.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces that you frequently touch each day.
- Stay at home when you feel ill.
Get the latest public health information on COVID-19 and ways to stay safe at www.coronavirus.gov